Here the announcement:
Sparky 2019.11 Special Editions
There are new live/install media of Sparky 2019.11 “Po Tolo” Special Editions available to download: GameOver, Multimedia & Rescue. The live system is based on the testing branch of Debian “Bullseye”.Download Sparky Rolling Special Editions
GameOver Edition features a very large number of preinstalled games, useful tools and scripts. It’s targeted to gamers.
Multimedia Edition features a large set of tools for creating and editing graphics, audio, video and HTML pages.
The live system of Rescue Edition contains a large set of tools for scanning and fixing files, partitions and operating systems installed on hard drives.
• system upgraded from Debian testing “Bullseye” repos as of November 10, 2019
• Calamares installer 3.2.16 + kpmcore 4
• Linux kernel 5.2.17 as default (5.3.10 & 5.4-rc7 in Sparky unstable repos)
• obmenu-generator removed from Rescue edition (due to Perl updated up to 5.30 and libgtk2-perl removed); it has been replaced by sparky-obmenu-rescue
• added Sid repos back (not active) – use it on your own risk
• Yad updated up to 5.0, but it is available from Sparky unstable repos now
No reinstallation is required if you have Sparky 2019.xx (of the line 6) installed, simply make full system upgrade.
New rolling iso images can be downloaded from the download/rolling page.
Known issues (encryption mode only):
• I performed a few tests with different partition combinations with the Calamares installer on an encrypted device – it works if I don’t use swap partition (automated partitioning on virtual machine tested only)