New ISO images (LXQt, MATE, Xfce, MinimalGUI, and MinimalCLI) of SparkyLinux rolling edition are now available for download.
Sparky 2020.02 “Po Tolo” of the (semi-)rolling line is out. It is based on the testing branch of Debian “Bullseye”
* system upgraded from Debian testing “Bullseye” repos as of February 9, 2020
* Calamares installer 3.2.18
* Linux kernel 5.4.13 as default (5.5.2 & 5.6-rc1 in Sparky unstable repos)
* Firefox 72.0.2
* Thunderbird 68.4.2
* LibreOffice 6.4.0
* VLC 3.0.8
* Exaile 4.0.2, etc.
* added the new Sparky public key
System reinstallation is not required, install the new Sparky public key as follows:
wget -O - https://repo.sparkylinux.org/sparky.gpg.key | sudo apt-key add -
and make full system upgrade:
sudo apt update
sudo apt full-upgrade
New rolling iso images can be downloaded from the download/rolling page.
* Calamares installer failed if you install Sparky in full auto mode with full disk encryption and a swap partiton; it works fine without a swap partition;
Sparky 2020.02 – SparkyLinux