HeroicGamesLauncher 2.7.0 "Eustass Kid"
Welcome to the latest release of Heroic!
It's been more than two months since our last update, and we're excited to bring you some new features and several bug fixes. Here are the highlights:
- Auto Install UbisoftConnect when running UbisoftConnect games
- UI improvements on the GamePage to make it cleaner and organized
- GOG Games support Launch options now on the game page (eg.: the witcher 3 has options for DX12 and DX11)
- Library render improvements and download GOG game images in the background
- Improve pc/applegamingwiki accuracy and add gamesdb info
- Improvements on Epic Login
- macOS binaries now are signed with an Apple Developer certificate
- Adding games to Steam now will use the Steam official artwork if available.
- Translations update
- Show game logs from the card's context menu
- Improvements when downloading GOG games (for some users it may still take a few minutes at 0% before it starts downloading a game)
- Added the ability to pause the download queue
- Fixed shortcut names
- Fix Discord RPC for flatpak heroic and discord flatpak
- Fix auto-enabling of anti-cheat runtimes
- Fix non-available status for games just installed
- Fixed some GOG games getting stuck with update info.
- Kill leftover wine processes after the stop button is pressed
- Fix CSS of language selector in settings
- Fix requirements modal
- Check if a game is available before auto-updating it
- Fix not being possible to change the default installation path
- Inaccuracy of disk and down speed
- Sidebar drag when on Webview Elements
- Update Discord rich presence icon
- Fix EGL sync on Linux and macOS
- Remove controller hints when using the mouse
- Allow uninstalling GOG games when not available
- Several other fixes and improvements
- Fix an issue downloading GOG games where download got stuck after 15 minutes
- Fix running GOG when offline
- Fix bug preventing games to launch when system information fetch was stuck
- Epic login does not modify the system clipboard with the auth token anymore
- Reduce memory usage for games with verbose standard output
- Fix bug with Heroic's main window maximizing after closing a game when it was previously close to the tray
- Added an option to see game logs in the right click context menu for cards in the library
- Some issues with themes (incorrect colors mainly)
- If you are using an alternative GOGDL binary, you should remove it after this update since we changed how GOG authentication is handled.
- Heroic on macOS now only supports Heroic Monterrey and newer.
- @Gcenx made their first contribution in #2434
- @andyvorld made their first contribution in #2449
- @bluegreensea made their first contribution in #2490
- @TornadoRadon made their first contribution in #2518
- @kshitijsubedi made their first contribution in #2504
- @Kek5chen made their first contribution in #2563
Heroic Games Launcher 2.7.0 has been released. Heroic Games Launcher is an open-source game launcher with support for games from the Epic Games Store using the Legendary CLI tool.