- Added yakuza 5 cutscenes fix (thanks NishiyamaPedro) https://gitlab.winehq.org/wine/wine/-/merge_requests/4244
- updated Farlight 84 fix (thanks OOOOOF123) https://gitlab.winehq.org/wine/wine/-/merge_requests/4428
- Enabled vc1image,mpeg1video,mp2 decoders in ffmpeg for Crimson Skies (thanks loathingKernel)
- Enabled indeo5, adpcm_ms decoders in ffmpeg for Mafia (thanks loathingKernel)
- updated wine to bleeding edge
GloriousEggroll has released Wine-GE Proton8-23. Wine-GE is a build of WINE based on/forked from the most recent bleeding-edge proton experimental wine repo and can be used with Bottles or Lutris.