New ISO images (LXQt, MATE, Xfce, KDE, MinimalGUI, and MinimalCLI) of SparkyLinux rolling edition are now available.
Sparky 2021.06 is out, the semi-rolling release which is based on Debian testing "Bullseye".
– all packages updated from Debian and Sparky testing repos as of June 22
– Linux kernel 5.10.40 LTS (5.12.13 & 5.13-rc7 in Sparky unstable repos)
– added RiseupVPN to all iso images, which helps you protect your privacy using all networking applications
– fonts set to size 11
– a new application Sparky Welcome which replaced Sparky First Run
– small improvements
– MinimalGUI: changed Thunar to a two panels DoubleCMD-Gtk
System re-installation is not required, make full system upgrade via Sparky Upgrade gui tool or a command:
sudo apt update
sudo apt full-upgrade
New rolling iso images can be downloaded from the download/rolling page.Sparky 2021.06 – SparkyLinux