- Install Proton-GE, Wine-GE, Luxtorpeda, Boxtron and Roberta etc. for Steam, Lutris, Heroic Games Launcher and Boxtron
- Optimized for game consoles/handhelds (Gamepad support)
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 or newer, Fedora 34 and Manjaro 20.2
- Added the NorthstarProton compatibility tool
- Added the Steam-Play-None compatibility tool
- Added D8VK for Lutris
- Added VKD3D for Lutris
- Added ProtonDB ratings to the game list
- Added an indicator if ProtonUp-Qt can't connect to the internet
- Fixed the game list support for Steam Flatpak
- Fixed the game list not working since a Steam update (see #155)
PS: If you would like to help to translate ProtonUp-Qt to another language, take a look at the README here. Thanks!
Thanks to @sonic2kk for the work on SteamTinkerLaunch support and for improving ProtonUp-Qt!
How to install
- Download the ProtonUp-Qt AppImage (recommended: or get it from Flathub / your app store)
- Mark the AppImage as executable (either using your file manager or using the Terminal: chmod +x ProtonUp-Qt*.AppImage)
- Double-click the AppImage to run ProtonUp-Qt
An updated version of the ProtonUp-Qt tool for setting up and managing Proton-GE for Steam and Wine-GE for Lutris has been made available by the tool's author.