pgAdmin 4 v7.7 Released
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 7.7. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 14 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Added support to select/deselect objects in the Backup dialog.
- Added all the new options of the 'WITH' clause in the subscription dialog.
- Added USING method while creating the table.
- Added compression method option while creating a column.
- Added Strategy, Locale Provider, ICU Locale, ICU Rules, and OID options while creating a database.
- Added USING method while creating the materialized view.
- Add support for additional ID token claim checks for OAuth 2 authentication.
- Added the 'data type' column in the properties tab of the Columns collection node.
- Fix an issue where user is not able to change the password when SMTP is not configured.
- Ensure user is redirected to login page after failed login.
- Ensure that Materialized view size fields in "Statistics" should be human-readable.
- Fix an issue where changing the password shows success but the new password is not working.
- Fix an issue where login form doesn't appear if internal auth source is removed.
- Fix a security related issue where an authenticated user can run remote command using validate binary path API (CVE-2023-5002).
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.
The graphical PostgreSQL management tool pgAdmin 4 has been updated. The updated version includes 14 bug fixes and new features.