pgAdmin 4 v6.21 Released
The pgAdmin Development Team is pleased to announce pgAdmin 4 version 6.21. This release of pgAdmin 4 includes 19 bug fixes and new features. For more details please see the release notes.
pgAdmin is the leading Open Source graphical management tool for PostgreSQL. For more information, please see the website.
This is the last release of pgAdmin that will support Python 3.6 and Psycopg2. Future releases will require Python 3.7 or later. This means that this is also the last release that will be supported on CentOS and RHEL 7.x
Notable changes in this release include:
- Allow changing cardinality notation in ERD to use Chen notation.
- Add additional logging for successful logins and user creation.
- Fixed an issue where pgAdmin failed to connect when the Postgres password included special characters.
- Ensure that the database migration does not fail with a NoSuchTableError exception.
- Fixed an issue where the database server is not connected using a service file.
- Handle MERGE operation in query tool explain introduced in PostgreSQL 15.
- Ensure that the schema diff tool should pick up the change in the column grants.
- Ensure that Grant column permission to a view is visible in the SQL tab.
- Ensure that content on the DDL comparison panel should get refreshed on selecting the object using the up and down arrow keys.
Fixed an issue where the user can't create trigger AFTER UPDATE OF.
Do not allow to save invalid JSON in the query tool JSON editor.
Builds for Windows and macOS are available now, along with a Python Wheel, Docker Container, RPM, DEB Package, and source code tarball from the tarball area.pgAdmin 4 v6.21 Released
The graphical PostgreSQL management tool pgAdmin 4 has been updated. The updated version includes 19 bug fixes and new features.