Manjaro CutefishDE Spin v0.2 (2021-06-06 Build) released
CutefishOS has one goal to create a better experience Linux desktop OS. It will be based on Debian, however we from Manjaro, in close partnership with ArchLinux, provide a Community-Spin based on Manjaro of this new Desktop Environment. It uses the latest KDE Frameworks and parts of Plasma5 to get this Gnome-looking UI created. It is aimed for Beginners and restrict all settings to a bare minimum. Since it is also aimed more for touch and adaptive, we might see it also on Tablets very soon. So give it a try and report issues upstream or visit the CutefishOS forums 2.
Changes since v0.1
- Optimized the details of the StatusBar UI
- Fixed Statusbar crashes in some cases
- Fixed setting wired connection in WLAN
- Add category to the settings sidebar
- Fixed the desktop to rename the position of the editor
- Fixed the wallpaper cannot be loaded after logging in to the desktop
- Screen brightness can be adjusted more smoothly
- Improved APP launcher experience
- More details optimization
Manjaro CutefishDE Spin v0.2 (2021-06-06 Build) based on the Cutefish desktop environment has been released.