- Fix WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR_MODE= not working after previous aspect ratio update.
So the schematics are as follows. As previously the native resolution is always in the list
WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR=1: It will generate the 4 FSR resolutions for the current screen resolution and aspect ratio and add them to the list of resolutions
WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR=1 WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR_MODE=: It will add only the resolution to the list and it will discard any resolutions larger than it
WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR=1 WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR_CUSTOM_MODE=WxH: It will add the 4 FSR resolutions and mode WxH to the list of resolutions, it will discard anything larger than WxH, so any FSR resolutions larger than WxH will be discarded too.
WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR=1 WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR_MODE= WINE_FULLSCREEN_FSR_CUSTOM_MODE=WxH: It will try to add only resolution and the custom WxH mode. It will still limit based on the custom mode. So if the resolution from is smaller than WxH it will be in the list but if it is larger than WxH it will be discarded.
- Corrected 960x640 -> 960x540 1080p resolution for FSR performance mode
- Fixed regression in vkd3d-proton that caused Halo Infinite to freeze at the "press enter" screen. (No, videos still don't work. Yes, the mouse pointer is still broken.)
- Fix "FileNotFoundError" prefix issue (thanks rejedai!)
- Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game protonfix added (thanks RaduAvramescu!)
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw protonfix added (thanks Corben78!)
GE-Proton 7-26 is now available. GE-Proton is a fork of Proton, a Wine based compatibility tool for Steam Play.