This technology is already available for licensing to manufacturers of information appliances (e.g., set-top units, smart TVs, PVRs), infotainment and surveillance systems, medical equipment, network appliances (such as routers, switches, WAPs), and other devices.
· Use shell scripts to build, install, and uninstall the driver,
· List and read APFS volumes formatted with macOS,
· Read files up to 100GB in size,
· Read resident and fragmented files,
· Read file metadata and access rights.
. Easily evaluate how it fits into your technical and business needs,
· Integrate APFS for Linux with other file system drivers by Paragon Software,
· Contact Paragon engineering team to help with technical questions;
· Contact Paragon business team to help with solution design, integration, and maintenance.
To download the technology preview version APFS for Linux, please visit https://backstage.paragon-software.com/business/apfs-linux/