A new version of MaboxLinux has been released. MaboxLinux is a fast, lightweight and functional Linux Desktop rolling-release that based on Manjaro Linux and the Openbox Window Manager.
Mabox 21.02 Foltest is here
I am pleased to announce a new release of Mabox Linux 21.02 Foltest .
Mabox is a distribution based on Manjaro, with a preconfigured lightweight Openbox window manager and several specially developed programs and tools. Works great even on weaker computers.
Mabox 21.02 Foltest is equipped with the latest 5.10 LTS kernel , of course you can easily install other kernels and decide which one to run at boot time.
The installer offers the option of choosing free or proprietary drivers – when booting, select the free or non-free option.
This release includes a number of fixes, new/updated packages and new features.
- Menu/Sidepanels lots of improvements: gradients , configurable sidepanels position, padding, borders, submenu spacing, rounded corners, border
- Tint2 panel – adding launchers to panel is very easy now
- Tint2 panel optional mini HW monitor for systray – phwmon.py
- [FIXED] Conky showing wrong memory usage bug
- mb-reset – helper command to reset/update config files
- jgbrowser pipemenu – now counts dirs and files, hidden files toggle added
- SSH Connections pipemenu – parsing your ~/.ssh/config
- Sys Info pipemenu – click-actions added where they make sense (kernel, packages, resolution). jgbrowser added to mountpoints.
Enjoy and stay safe.
Mabox 21.02 Foltest is here | MaboxLinux