- imported build changes from upstream proton
- update wine to latest bleeding edge
- updated dxvk to latest git
- updated vkd3d-proton to latest git
- added patch to fix genshin impact crash on opening long urls (thanks iglu47 and Awekening on discord)
- protonfixes: removed various no longer needed video playback fixes for resident evil games (thanks Bitwolfies)
GloriousEggroll has released GE-Proton8-16, which includes upstream proton updates, updates to wine/dxvk/vkd3d-proton, a fix for Genshin Impact, and the removal of no longer needed video fixes for Resident Evil Games. GE-Proton is a fork of the Wine-based Proton compatibility tool for Steam Play.