Posted on: 02/16/2007 07:26 PM
USBSink 0.3.1 is available from: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=141363
What it is
USBSink is a GNOME program for automatic file synchronization over USB. It is designed for users of removable drives, such as flash drives or external hard disks. In USBSink you define a task associated to a particular USB drive, and then have a complete automation of data transfers. With file monitoring and hardware detection features, the program is able to respond and act according to relevant events on the desktop.
This follow-up to the major 0.3.0 release features some small but important changes:
* Don't use only the drives which have been classified by HAL as removable drives, but any drive on USB. Bug #1656878.
* Loop over all volumes on a drive. Also bug #1656878.
In the Available flash drives dialog:
* Removed the unnecessary file counting on a volume.
Again bug #1656878. Thanks to motoplex.
* Display free space and total size correctly cast.
* Added Swedish translation, by Daniel Nylander.
* Don't use ALL_LINGUAS in the configure script.
* Use Automake 1.9.
For information on how to report bugs and general development please visit:http://usbsink.sourceforge.net/development.html
To get in touch, subscribe at the list information page:http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/usbsink-list