Where can I get it?
What is it?
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL
to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The changes are:
* Fixes: GB#659470, Missing plural handling for "Found %d miners"
* Fixes: GB#659620, fix pkg-config file
* Fixes: NB#276653, MLocale returns empty country code
* Fixes: NB#282957, Keep track of MLocale-reported locale in the
* Fixes: NB#282541, Contacts disappear when changing the device language
* libtracker-data: Drop all indexes before index recreation
* libtracker-data: Make index recreation less verbose
* libtracker-miner: Improve documentation for
* libtracker-extract: Do not leak GMatchInfo objects
* tracker-extract-png: Handle raw profiles by Imagemagick encoded
with line changes/twists
* tracker-writeback: Propagate all errors of writeback over DBus
* tracker-writeback: Handle if there's no module for the passed rdf types
* tracker-control: Don't finalize TrackerMinerManager with
--pause-for-process causing it to break
* Updated de: Mario Blättermann
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:http://www.tracker-project.org/
22 September 2011