Where can I get it?
What is it?
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL
to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The changes are:
* Fixes: GB#655898, functional-test enhancements
* Fixes: GB#657161, tracker_miner_manager_new_full does not propagate
* Fixes: GB#654824, tracker 0.10.20 adn 0.11.0 does not build with
* Fixes: NB#242979, DELETE remove resources before evaluating the
* Fixes: NB#278806, Files with XMP keywords trigger writeback when
being inserted in tracker-store
* Fixes: NB#277799, XMP orientation is incorrectly calculated
* Fixes: NB#278171, Some songs with Finnish title shown incorrectly
* Fixes: NB#275719, Media-art created for every song in collection albums
* tracker-extract-gstreamer: Remove redundant tag definitions
* Updated ja: Takeshi AIHANA
* Updated pl: Piotr DrÄ…g
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:http://www.tracker-project.org/
25 August 2011