Where can I get it?
What is it?
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL
to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The changes are:
* Fixes: NB#247468, Ontology missing for message delivery status when
sending while remote contact is offline
* Fixes: NB#259325, Tracker doesn't validate album art image files.
* Fixes: NB#270977, Add convenient way to delete single-valued
properties using IoR
* Fixes: NB#256958, Desktop files saved under user XDG directories
are not found
* tracker-extract-gstreamer: Compiler warning fixes and code refactoring
* tracker-needle: Avoid g_markup_escape_text() critical with NULL
* tracker-needle: Show email subject as primary information not sender
* tracker-needle: Fix build with Vala master
* Updated de: Christian Kirbach
* Updated ru: Yuri Myasoedov
* Updated sv: Daniel Nylander
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:http://www.tracker-project.org/