Give it a final round of testing before next week's stable release for GNOME 2.22.0.
Only documentation and translation updates allowed this week!
Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.
Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy
Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas
Tomboy is available at:http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/0.9/tomboy-0.9.8.tar.gz
This release includes the following:
* Fix crash due to old version of an addin being loaded (#514931).
* Fix crash when DnD evo and bugzilla links (#486551, Stefan Cosma).
* Fix evolution link to be escaped properly (#367623, Stefan Cosma).
* Fix drag and drop same bugzilla link to a note multiple times (#519876).
* Fix initial note sorting (#519042).
* Fix synchronizing notebooks without having to restart Tomboy (#518870).
* Fix so '-'/'*' with leading spaces -gt; bulleted line (#490161, Stefan Cosma).
* Fix libtomboy compile/link issues (#519237 and #501524).
* Fix icon packaging and usage in add-ins (#518740).
* Fix out-of-date bundled Mono.Addins to be version 0.3 (#519170).
* Translation updates: ar, es, et, fr, gl, it, ja, lt
Huge thanks to everyone who helped in this last big push to fix bugs and get things taken care for the hard code freeze. Amazing work!
This week we need to write up documentation for the new Notebooks feature in Tomboy and redo the screenshots. If anyone out there would like to help out doing that, please contact me (it'd help out a LOT).