Tomboy 0.5.0 Released
Posted on: 11/17/2006 09:52 AM
Tomboy 0.5.0 has been released:
This mail is to announce the new Tomboy version 0.5.0 release.
Tomboy is a simple note-taking application designed to be unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note links similar to a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run either as a Gnome panel applet or a notification tray-icon.
See the website at http://www.beatniksoftware.com/tomboy
for downloads, screenshots, and more information.
Tomboy is available at:http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/0.5/tomboy-0.5.0.tar.gz
This newest release (0.5.0) has a lot of great new features and bugfixes as described in the NEWS file:
* New note pinning in main menu.
* New integrated table of contents and search.
* New find bar for searching inside a single note.
* New Bugzilla plugin (David Trowbridge).
* New Tomboy icons (Jakub Steiner).
* Timestamped logging to ~/.tomboy.log.
* Export to HTML now uses Gtk.FileChooserDialog.
* Number of notes in main menu configurable in GConf.
* Removed old gtk-sharp dependency, uses gtk-sharp2 now.