Posted on: 02/11/2005 06:34 PM
SysCP 1.2.7 has been released
SysCP, the System Control Panel is a server administration tool which enables an internet service provider to give their customers a web-based application to administrate their email addresses, their suddomains etc.Read more
The following has been changed since release 1.2.6:
* Admins/Resellers can now define their own eMail-Templates in the Adminpanel.
* You can now select your language in your profile and don't have to choose it anymore at login.
* Now you can see the reseller which has created a customer in the Adminpanel.
* Bugfix: Fixed a security issue with granting rights on databases for customers. (bug #29)
* Bugfix: Now you can really use SysCP with a remote MySQL-Server not running on localhost. (bug #21)
* Bugfix: Edit domain in the Adminpanel now recognizes URL's as Documentroot (forwarders). (bug #33)