Posted on: 12/29/2006 01:06 PM
We are now hosted by code.google.com. The project page is http://code.google.com/p/superswitcher/
What is SuperSwitcher?
A more feature-ful replacement of the Alt-Tab window switching behavior, including dynamic workspace management, and find-as-you-type window title search. For more information, see the project page.
Changes since 0.3:
* Can now drag-and-drop workspaces.
* New -c, -v and -? command line options.
-c or --trigger-on-caps-lock makes Caps Lock also switch windows.
-v or --version shows the version number and exits.
-? or --help shows a brief instruction guide.
* Super-Shift-Control-Insert now moves *all* windows from this workspace to a new workspace, so as to be consistent with Shift=Move, Control Move-All-Windows-in-this-Workspace and Insert=New-Workspace.
* Now does window-frame geometry calculations "the right way", via a window's _NET_FRAME_EXTENTS X property, rather than presuming that its frame is the same as its parent X window.
* Now warps the pointer to the activated window's center, under focus-follows-mouse in metacity. This fixes the behavior where window activation would be 'stolen' by whatever window was under where the pointer was at the time.
* Now works when NumLock is on. Fixes bug #1. http://code.google.com/p/superswitcher/issues/detail?id=1
Thanks to Drew Kerr for his help.