Posted on: 05/12/2007 03:26 PM
Seahorse is the GNOME application for managing encryption keys and passwords. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption/decryption operations.
This is a development/unstable release.
Changes between 1.0.1 and 2.19.2:
* Adam Schreiber is now a co-maintainer
* Proper selection of bit length when generating DSA ssh keys. [Adam Schreiber]
* Use GtkComboBox instead of GtkOptionMenu in dialogs [Adam Schreiber]
* Use a more descriptive 'decrypt failed' error message.
* Recognize encrypted SSH private keys properly.
* Fix problem with internalionalized expiry dates [Adam Schreiber]
* Translation and install fixes.
* Khaled Hosny (ar)
* David Lodge (en_GB)
* Jorge Gonzalez (es)
* Ivar Smolin (et)
* Ignacio Casal Quinteiro (gl)
* Gabor Kelemen (hu)
* Gintautas Miliauskas (lt)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
[MD5 sum: 3a9798a78a955a9ee700a8f88a5a2e0f]
* Bug reports are appreciated and should be filed in the GNOME Bugzilla.