Posted on: 11/06/2006 02:08 PM
This is a development release.
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing encryption keys. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption/decryption operations.
Current work on seahorse is going into making encryption easier for end users to use and (where needed) comprehend.
Changes between 0.9.6 and 0.9.7:
* Use the new gnome-keyring functionality for accessing items
without secrets, thus avoiding a waterfall of prompts.
* Cleanup the key loading code, fixes crashes caused by race
* Install helper programs to lib/seahorse instead of libexec
* Stop using some LDAP deprecated functions.
* UI/Usability Fixes.
* Ilkka Tuohela (fi)
[MD5 sum: bb6de7be875c5b243d6675fe6230e695]
* Bug reports are appreciated and should be filed in the