Posted on: 04/16/2006 10:40 AM
Seahorse 0.9.1 (unstable) has been released
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing encryption keys. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption/decryption operations.Seahorse 0.9.1
Current work on seahorse is going into making encryption easier for end users to use and (where needed) comprehend.
* Major Changes between 0.9 and 0.9.1:
* New Tango style icons
* Completely reworked personal key properties dialog
* SSH Key Generation
* Add libcryptui library for standardization of key selection
* DBUS interface for encryption and key management
* Gedit plugin now uses DBUS to do it's work
* Progress dialog while generating keys [Jim Pharis]
* Automatically resize and convert photos that are added to a key.
* Now uses the GNOME proxy settings when accessing key servers [Adam Schreiber]
* New UI for signing keys
* HIG fixes for dialogs [chpe]
* Many crasher and stability fixes.
(MD5 sum: 1752bd96de4530dfff92fe0aa4266029)