Posted on: 04/15/2005 10:16 AM
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing PGP keys. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption, decryption and other operations. Seahorse is based on GPG and GPGME.
* Changes between 0.7.6 and 0.7.7:
* Working key server sync (including upload) support.
* Compatibility with GNOME 2.10.
* Nautilus plugin now works with Nautilus 2.10 [Fernando Herrera]
* Cleaned up and simplified columns in the Key Manager.
* Fix problems with entering expiry dates.
* Remove 'Text Mode' option. Clarify 'ASCII Armor' option.
* Removed lots of 'jargon' from the interface.
* Can now drag keys from a key list to nautilus.
* Encrypted files have a .pgp extension by default.
* Many smaller bug fixes.
[MD5 sum: babee15dbe6b5652b20ae0d1b0b04962]
Seahorse 0.7.7 requires GPGME 1.0 or later and GPG 1.2.x or 1.4.x:http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/download/index.html