Another release in the stable 0.12 series of Rygel
Changes since 0.12.3:
- Fix an assertion when one of the preconditions failed during HTTP Post.
- Limit the length of the filename generated in CreateObject to avoid problems
- Use SoupURI to validate and properly escape the URI given during
CreateObject. This could cause huge CPU consumption if the URI was really
- Do not crash if ImportResource is cancelled.
- Fix DBUS thumbnailer regression introduced in 0.12.3
All contributors to this release:
- Jens Georg
- Joe Hansen
- Kentaro KAZUHAMA
- dk, courtesy of Joe Hansen
- ja, courtesy of Kentaro KAZUHAMA
Bugs fixed: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=660892
Download source tarball here: http://download.gnome.org/sources/rygel/0.12/
What is Rygel?
Rygel is a home media solution that allows you to easily share audio, video and
pictures, and control of media player on your home network. In technical terms
it is both a UPnP AV MediaServer and MediaRenderer implemented through a plug-in
mechanism. Interoperability with other devices in the market is achieved by
conformance to very strict requirements of DLNA and on the fly conversion of
media to format that client devices are capable of handling.
More info at our project home page: http://www.rygel-project.org