Rekall is a database front end in the sense that MS Access is (or KNoda or Kexi) (maybe not OOBase though
. Rekall includes:
* GPL'd rivers for MySQL, PostgreSQL and for XBase (DB4) files (via the XBS
QL wrapper library).
* Read-only driver for DBTCP (http://www.fastflow.it/dbtcp/)
* Table design and data access
* Graphic form, reports and query design and execution
* Database import/export via a generalised "copier"
* Fully scriptable using Python with built-in debugger
* Ability to construct reusable components for forms and reports
* Basic database dumping and loading