Rekall 2.2.3 and Rekall 2.3.2 released
Posted on: 12/17/2004 09:11 AM
Rekall version 2.2.3 (the latest stable release) and version 2.3.2 (development) are now available
Rekall is a database front end in the sense that MS Access is (or KNoda or Kexi). Rekall includes:Read more
* GPL'd rivers for MySQL, PostgreSQL and for XBase (DB4) files (via the XBSQL wrapper library).
* Read-only driver for DBTCP (http://www.fastflow.it/dbtcp/)
* Table design and data access
* Graphic form, reports and query design and execution
* Database import/export via a generalised "copier"
* Fully scriptable using Python with built-in debugger
* Ability to construct reusable components for forms and reports
* Basic database dumping and loading