Rarian is a documentations meta-data library. It is used by yelp to find all you're lovely help files.
This is version 0.5.8, the latest in the series which will lead to 0.6.
Changes in this version are:
* Fix build on FreeBSD and Solaris (mostly) - Damien Carbury
* rarian-example now goes through man and info pages again
* Add MAINTAINER file, since someone asked for it
* Missing argument to sprintf added (bug #11976 and #11957)
* Fix crashes on invalid info files (bug #11896)
* Fix crashes on man pages with no section (bug #11901)
* Fix update script when not reading OMF's directly
* Don't free environment variables - they don't belong to us - Jan de Groot (bug #11799)
* Fix categoried with omf files (the one everyone complained about)
This release can be found at:ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/rarian/0.5
Please report bugs to:http://bugs.freedesktop.org
Mailing list is available via:http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/rarian