OnTV 2.4.0 released
Posted on: 02/11/2007 11:54 PM
OnTV is a GNOME Applet written in Python using PyGTK, it uses XMLTV files to monitor current and upcoming TV programs.
* Added assistant for setting up a XMLTV grabber and support for downloading
* Switched to a new shiny icon from Josef Vyb=EDral.
* Switched to notify-python for notifications, channel logos are now showed in reminders.
* Better error handling.
* Bug fixes.
* Added translations (ar, ca, dz, sk).
* Updated translations (cs, en_GB, fi, fr, nb, pl, sp, sv, vi).
Screenshots and downloads are availible at:http://johan.svedberg.com/projects/coding/ontv/