The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop 0.15.
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages. This release contains lots of improvements, new features and bug fixes.
The release highlights include:
* Configurable key bindings, with GNU/Emacs and VisualStudio.NET key binding schemes.
* Improved Makefile generation, now supporting generating makefiles which don't require Autotools.
* A preview of the Localization add-in.
* Text editor improvements (documents can be maximized, more editing commands available).
* The designer now supports gtk# 2.8 widgets.
* Improved widget toolbox.
* Many bug fixes!
Complete release notes are available here:http://www.monodevelop.com/Release_notes_for_MonoDevelop_0.15
Packages are available here:http://www.monodevelop.com/Download