MonoDevelop 0.13 released
Posted on: 02/25/2007 10:57 AM
The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop 0.13.
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages. This release contains lots of improvements, new features and bug fixes.
The release highlights include:
* An improved version control add-in with support for Subversion.
* Better support for automake based projects, including Makefile
synchronization with MonoDevelop projects.
* Native support for Visual Studio 2005 projects.
* Support for custom commands in all project operations.
* A new Web References add-in.
* Improved code completion.
Complete release notes are available here:http://www.monodevelop.com/Release_notes_for_MonoDevelop_0.13
Packages are available here:http://www.monodevelop.com/Download