The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop 0.12.
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages. This release contains lots of improvements, new features and bug fixes.
The release highlights include:
* A new Autotools add-in
* A new deployment infrastructure
* Support for multiple text file encodings
* Support for ASP.NET projects
* New features in the GUI designer
* New desginers for menus, toolbars and action groups.
* Stock icon management
* Improvements in code completion
Complete release notes are available here:http://www.monodevelop.com/Release_notes_for_MonoDevelop_0.12
Packages are available here:http://www.monodevelop.com/Download