Posted on: 01/10/2005 09:12 AM
Metacity 2.9.3 has been released
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.Download
* What's changed ?
This is an unstable release to coincide with the release of Gnome 2.9.4.
Thanks to Leena Gunda, Thomas Fitzsimmons, and mild7 users sourceforge net, and Elijah Newren for fixes in this release.
- Don't focus the panel on click (Elijah) [#160470, and others]
- Make sure the save session dialog appears focused (Elijah) [#162983]
- Correctly restore size of window when double clicking the titlebar
to unmaximize (Leena) [#161236]
- Install schema data from builddir not srcdir (Thomas) [#161417]
- Provide more documentation to make it easier for people to contribute to Metacity (Elijah) [#162646]
- Allow users to move the window around immediately after
double-clicking to shade (Elijah) [#90290]
- Focus windows that manually position themselves too (Elijah) [#107347]
- Don't show window menu if all options are invalid (Elijah) [#148915]
- Exclude windows with skip_taskbar hint set from the alt-tab list;
they'll appear in the ctrl-alt-tab list instead. (mild7 users sourceforge net) [#106249]
- Wrap XSetInputFocus to make display->expected_focus_window more reliable (Elijah) [#154598]
- Remove conflict between windows on multiple workspaces and hidden
being a global quantity (Elijah) [#156182]
es (Francisco Javier F. Serrador), sv (Christian Rose), cs (Miloslav Trmac), ja (Takeshi AIHANA)