Posted on: 08/16/2004 05:21 AM
Metacity 2.8.3 has been released
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2. 2.8.3 is an unstable release of metacity.Download
* What's changed ?
Some important bug fixes in this release, including somy a11y bugs, and a compile issue on Solaris.
Thanks to Rob Adams, Bill Haneman, Peter O'Shea, Mike Castle, Soeren Sandman, Elijah Newren, and Havoc Pennington for fixes in this release.
* Adjust the MRU list when preventing focus stealing (Elijah)
* Ensure that we maintain a focus window when switching workspaces in mouse focus mode (Elijah)
* Some improvements in the showing desktop mode, and window activation (Elijah)
* Make sure cursors changes are handled correctly (Havoc, Soeren)
* Some fixes to the window menu (Rob)
* Fix a compile issue on Solaris (Peter, Mike)
* Allow struts to go past the middle of the screen, provided there's a gap between them, fixing an issue with gnome magnifier (Bill)
* fi (Pauli Virtanen), ja (Takeshi AIHANA), ko (Young-Ho, Cha), pl (Gnome PL Team), ru (Dmitry G. Mastrukov), sr (Danilo A egan), tk (Gurban M. Tewekgeli), zh_CN (Funda Wang)