Posted on: 03/21/2008 02:43 PM
Metacity 2.23.3 has been released
Metacity is a simple compositing window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.Metacity 2.23.3
* What's changed ?
Thanks to Marco Pesenti Gritti, Iain Holmes, Josh Lee, Thomas Thurman, and Matthew Wilson for improvements in this version.
- Workspaces whose name is the same as the standard name, plus some string, are not cut off. (Thomas) (#453678)
- Improve compositor performance (Iain) (#522166)
- Draw wallpaper correctly when we start up with compositor (Iain) (#522599)
- Several other smaller compositor fixes (Iain)
- Don't draw shadows on shaped windows unless they have frames (Iain) (#505333)
- Newly-created keep-above windows get focus (Marco) (#519188)
- Allow moving workspace when dragging with modifier key (Matthew) (#474195)
Kenneth Nielsen (da), Gabor Kelemen (hu), Vasiliy Faronov (ru), Daniel Nylander (sv), Maxim Dziumanenko (uk), Woodman Tuen (zh_HK)