Posted on: 10/08/2006 02:27 PM
metacity 2.17.0 has been released
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.metacity 2.17.0
* What's changed ?
Thanks to Elijah Newren, Jens Granseuer, Bruno Boaventura, Carlo Wood, and Thomas Thurman for changes in this release.
- version 2 of theme format: stick, shade and above buttons on titlebar, variable rounding on corners, variable transparency on window backgrounds, stock icons in themes, can remove all titlebar buttons from certain classes of window, and more (Thomas) [#102547 and dependencies]
- improve "Force Quit" dialog (Bruno) [#121936]
- ignore edge resistance when resizing with keyboard (Elijah) [#346782]
- maintain window size and placement across restarts (Carlo) [#358042]
- prevent crash when closing certain remote apps (Elijah) [#358514]
- longstanding mouse-focus bug fixed which affected firefox's autocompletion (Elijah) [#357695]
- ignore maximum size constraints when maximising (Elijah) [#327543]
- warn translators to keep translations in sync with libwnck (Bruno) [#355620]
- fixes for compilation warnings, etc (Elijah, Jens) [#348067, #356631]
Ivar Smolin (et), Gabor Kelemen (hu), Luca Ferretti (it), Runa Bhattacharjee (bn_IN)