Posted on: 07/25/2005 07:56 AM
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.
* What's changed ?
Thanks to Elijah Newren, Ken Harris, Matthias Clasen, Christian
Persch, and Billy Biggs for improvements in this release.
- Fix a miscoloring of parts of the titlebar introduced in the last
unstable release (Elijah) [follow-up to #169982]
- Provide a more lenient threshold for drawing rounded corners (Ken)
- Make the Xcursor changes in the last unstable release effective
(Matthias) [follow-up to #308106]
- Revert the _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW behavior change made in the 2.9.x
unstable series; activation includes changing a window to the
current workspace again (Elijah) [reversion of #128380]
- Restore original window size if the window was maximized upon
withdrawing it (Elijah, Christian) [#137185]
- Fix a raising bug with a window that has more than one child window
(Elijah, Billy) [part of #307875]
- Try to place windows denied focus near the focus window and fix a
xinerama bug with the placement (Elijah) [part of #307875]
- Avoid modal dialogs being obscured in somewhat pathologically
strange circumstances that Eclipse seems to be good at triggering
(Elijah) [part of #307875]
Miloslav Trmac (cs), Kostas Papadimas (el), Adam Weinberger (en_CA),
Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es), Ilkka Tuohela (fi), Christophe
Merlet (RedFox) (fr), Ignacio Casal Quinteiro (gl), Ankit
Patel (gu), Yair Hershkovitz (he), Takeshi AIHANA (ja), Kjartan
Maraas (nb), Kjartan Maraas (no), Marcel Telka (sk), Theppitak
Karoonboonyanan (th), Clytie Siddall (vi), Funda Wang (zh_CN)
* Where can I get it ?