Posted on: 06/28/2005 01:53 AM
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.
* What's changed ?
Thanks to Billy Biggs, Greg Hudson, Elijah Newren, Ray Strode, Ryan Lortie, and Soeren Sandmann for improvements in this release.
- Makes metacity a bit faster when dragging windows around (Soeren) [#1418 13]
- Fix simple memory error, using the address of a local variable as a
hash key (Ryan) [#307209]
- Fix a small leak in the case of a SYNC_COUNTER property value and
HAVE_XSYNC not defined (Ryan) [#307214]
- Cleanup font data when done with it (Ray) [#306720]
- If the window has a modal transient which is being unmanaged, don't
focus it (Elijah) [#305362]
- Make sure window position is calculated correctly for reconfigure
requests when part of the XWindowChanges structure is uninitialized
- Add a resize popup when resizing constrained windows (Ray) [#305564]
- Don't accidentally treat maximize vertically as maximize in both
directions (Elijah) [#302204]
- Put all transients of the new window, if any exist, in the
calc_showing queue (Elijah, Billy) [#303284]
Kostas Papadimas (el), Priit Laes (et), Pauli Virtanen (fi), Ignacio
Casal Quinteiro (gl), Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th), Canonical
Ltd (xh), Woodman Tuen (zh_TW)
* Where can I get it ?