Mergeant 0.65 released
Posted on: 12/23/2006 12:26 PM
I'm pleased to annouce that the first beta version of mergeant (version 0.65) has been released.
Mergeant benefits from libgda and libgnomedb features and amis at being a simple yet powerfull DBMS administration utility. Changes from version 0.64 include:
- Tables contents are now displayed as a grid and as a form with a toggle option (Vivien)
- Various other GUI improvements (Vivien)
- New Arabic translation (Djihed Afifi)
- es (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
- en_GB (David Lodge)
- nl (Wouter Bolsterlee)
Tarballs are available (or should soon be) atftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/mergeant/0.65
To install this new version, you'll need:
* libgda: glib, libxml2, libxslt
* libgnomedb and libgda gt;= 2.99.2
You can find more information at the projects' homepage (http://www.gnome-db.org), or you can ask any question/propose anything you
want in the GNOME-DB mailing list, which is available at http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-db-list.