Marlin 0.4 released
Posted on: 08/05/2004 10:01 AM
Marlin 0.4 has been released
Now thats those out of the way, Marlin is a sound sample editor based on Gnome and GStreamer. It edits samples.ScreenshotsDownload
Its a sample editor.
* I've had it opening wav, mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, mpg, avi and mod
files. I imagine it can open more file types than that, but I don't
have any others.
* Saves to wav, mp3, ogg vorbis and uses the Gnome-Media profiles as well.
* Horizontal and vertical scaling.
* Playback and recording
* CDDA Extraction (with optionally Musicbrainz track info
lookup...everyone say Ohhhhhhh)
* Selection manipulation
* Cut, Copy, Paste, Mix and Replace clipboard operations.
* Gnome-VFS support
* Some simple sample effects and edits.