Posted on: 07/01/2004 04:53 AM
Liferea 0.5.1 has been released
Liferea (Linux Feed Reader) is a fast, easy to use, and easy to install GNOME news aggregator for online news feeds. It supports a number of different feed formats including RSS/RDF, CDF, Atom, OCS, and OPML.Read more
* When URLs are passed to an external browser they are now escaped correctly. (Lars Lindner)
* When a feed could not be downloaded after the subscription it was missing a cache file. This caused an error message each time the program starts. This is fixed now. (Lars Lindner)
* Debian bug #254959 reported by Martin-Eric Racine was fixed. No Liferea recognizes RSS 1.0 Creative Commons license information. (Lars Lindner)
* Better favicon detection (more coming in the next release).
* Feed properties (such as titles) are now saved when they change. (Nathan Conrad)
* Compiles on Solaris, and is hopefully more portable now. (Nathan Conrad)
* Feed update locking issues were fixed. (Nathan Conrad)
* Several memleaks were fixed.