libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.2 released
Posted on: 06/14/2005 12:34 PM
libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.2 have been released.
libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framewok for developing database-oriented applications, and currently allow access to PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS SQL server, as well as MS Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources.
libgda/libgnomedb are the base of the database support in the GNOME Office application suite, providing database access for many features in both Gnumeric and Abiword.
Changes since libgda 1.2.1
- Fixed typo in GdaXqlUpdate object declaration (Murray)
- GCC 4 compilation fixes (Murray, Magnus)
- Made Oracle provider work with Oracle 10 headers (Magnus)
- Fixed MySQL header/libs detection (Jean)
- Fixed typo in GdaExport class signal creation (Mike Kestner)
- Set correctly unsigned values in MySQL provider (Mike Fish)
- Fixed leak in PostgreSQL provider (Alex)
Changes since libgnomedb 1.2.0
- Fixed typo in GnomeDbList class signal creation (Mike Kestner)
Tarballs are available athttp://download.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgda/1.2/http://download.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgnomedb/1.2/
To install this new version, you'll need:
* libgda: glib, libxml2, libxslt
* libgnomedb: libgda and dependencies, libgnome/ui, libglade,
libbonoboui and, optionally, gtksourceview
You can find more information at the projects' homepage
(http://www.gnome-db.org), or you can ask any question/propose anything
you want in the GNOME-DB mailing list, which is available athttp://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-db-list.