knoda 0.7.2-test3 released
Posted on: 11/08/2004 07:07 PM
A new test version of knoda is available
Knoda is a database-frontend for Mysql, Postgresql, SQLite and ODBC. Besides tables and queries knoda comprises forms and reports, which are scriptable via Python.Read more
The main new features:
* SQLite2 and SQLite3 drivers support indices, and
* database files in other locations than the ~/.hk_classes directory can be opened now. The Postgres and the ODBC driver allow the preselection of a database.
* Boolean fields are tri-state now (TRUE,FALSE,NULL), and
* Comboboxes can be set to an non-editable state.
* A new command line option --strongruntime shows knoda without the object selection window.