KNetworkConf 0.6.1 released
Posted on: 02/23/2005 05:21 AM
KNetworkConf 0.6.1 has been released
KNetworkConf is a KDE Control Center Module to configure the Network settings in a simple and intuitive way. It has the following features:Read more
* Configure installed network devices (you can't add new ones for now) in
basic and advanced mode (ie. don't auto configure broadcast and netmask
* Autodetection of wireless interfaces.
* Configure the default gateway and gateway device.
* Configure host and domain names.
* Add/remove DNS servers (/etc/resolv.conf).
* Add/Remove static Hosts (/etc/hosts).