Posted on: 01/20/2006 12:49 AM
KlamAV 0.35 has been released
KlamAV brings ClamAV functionality to the KDE desktop user. In other words, it's a front-end (though it does try to be a bit more than that.)KlamAV 0.35
Features include support for:
- First-Run Wizard
- On Access Scanning.
- Manual Scanning.
- Context-Menu Scanning
- Quarantine Management.
- Downloading updates
- Automatic Software updates (ClamAV and KlamAV)
- Mail Scanning (KMail and Ximian Evolution)
- Automated Compilation and Installation
- dazuko-2.1.0 pre-packaged
- Virus Browser
- Scan Scheduler
- *NEW* Event Logger and Viewer *NEW*
- German/Russian/Portugese/Spanish/Polish/Czech Translations