KDE DVD Authoring Wizard 0.93
Posted on: 08/20/2005 10:07 AM
This wizard will allow you to create a DVD from one or more DVD compatible MPEG-2 files. All you need to do is add one or multiple files to the playlist and answer the questions that follow. You can add a menu that will contain animated thumbnails of the files in the playlist. Creating a menu is optional.
* Playlist editor
* DVD menu with multiple pages
* Animated thumbnails in the menu
* Customizable menu graphics
* Add soundtrack from OGG or MP3
* Antialiased graphics prevent flickering on TV
* Both Widescreen and standard 4:3 support
* ISO DVD Image creation
* Kommander gt;= 1.0 (part of kdewebdev gt;= 3.3.0)
* ImageMagick gt;= 6.0
* DVDAuthor gt;= 0.6
* Recent MPlayer (gt;= 1.0pre4 should work)
* Xine (for testing the DVD)
The DVDs have been tested on my own ultra-cheap set-top DVD player. It works for me, but there may be plenty of bugs left!
Please contact me if you run into problems.
* Added dependency check for 'bc'
* Added more font search paths
* Make sure that Bash is used to run script