K3b 1.0.3 released
Posted on: 07/24/2007 11:27 AM
K3b 1.0.3 has been released:
Back from my honeymoon I finally worked my work through the tons of emails which ended up in a new bugfix release for K3b. Hopefully it will be the last before the first 1.1 alpha.
* Reverted to old behaviour of reloading medium before verification. Not
enough testing had been done before introducing this and some systems fail to read the medium before reload (Bugs 147297, 147328, 147420, 147698).
* Do not crash when the currently playing audio project item is removed (Bug 147548).
* Added desktop actions to handle empty media with K3b.
* Fixed read retry when reading data tracks (Bug 147778).
* K3b's dialogs now honor the global button layout setting (Bug 147799).
* Do not crash on mp3 files without tags if compiled with taglib support (Bug 142651).
* Do not allow to copy a rewritable media to itself.
* Fixed crash on startup with devices that return bogus GET PERFORMANCE data (Bug 147676).
Get the sources from http://www.k3b.org.
Mandriva Cooker packages will be up soon.