K3b 1.0.2 released
Posted on: 06/24/2007 09:21 AM
K3b 1.0.2 has been released
Now this is just another bugfix release. I had hoped to be able to release K3b 1.1 by now and make it my wedding release but sadly it is not ready yet. Thus, my wedding release is "just" a small maintenance release. Have fun.K3b 1.0.2 released
* Properly determine the capacity of complete CD-R(W) media.
* Mark a data project as modified if files are renamed.
* Allow adding of all actions to the welcome window (Bug 145866)
* Added "NoDisplay=true" property to k3b-cue.desktop and k3b-iso.desktop
* Fixed supported write speed detection on some devices
* No reload before verification and between writing sessions (CD copy + Mixed Mode CD) anymore