K3b 0.12.5 released
Posted on: 10/20/2005 10:37 PM
K3b 0.12.5 has been released
From some of it you may now benefit with K3b 0.12.5:K3b 0.12.5 released
* Fixed the progressbar in the file view
* It is possible to add the "New Data DVD Project" button to the welcome window again.
* Fixed problems with unreadable items when using a non-standard color scheme
* Properly set the permissions on cdrecord versions gt;= 2.01.01a02
* Fixed the "Disabled start button in Copy dialog" bug.
* Little window layout fix in K3bSetup2.
* Always use sector size 2048 when only creating an image in CD Copy. This means extracted iso images from CDs with non-Mode1 tracks are useable again.
* Preserve directory permissions and user/group id in data projects when using the "backup" option.